VIB and Hive+

Idea: VIBee and Hive+ Exclusive Lounge

[Portal at the Location of the Cubee Statue in the ground
The Portal (Only Accesable for Hive+ or VIB) will lead to an Room under Spawn where are 2 More Portals one for an VIB exclusive Lounge and one for an Hive+ Lounge]

Portal Room:

• Claimable Reward (Costume + Hubtitle)

• Monthly Leaderboard for all Gamemodes + Rewards for Top 3

• Telerporters for Teleporting arround the Hub (Castle;Spawn;Quest Master and last but not least to the Entrance to Events under the Hub)

VIB Lounge:

• VIB can be obtained by maxing every Gamemode to max (Prestige Counts as max) but it can also be obtained by just buying Hive+

• AFK Room for every 1h you AFK there you get 100 QP you cant obtain more than 100QP a day

• Ability to get special Hub Perks like Double Jump or Speed for completing Hunts faster

Hive+ Lounge:

• Special Discount QP Shop with one additional Item:

• XP Booster for 150QP
  • -Costume for 450QP

• Costume Gift for 4500
  • -Gift for every single Hive Shop Item for 5000QP

• Monthly Reward for Hive+ Like 1 Month Replay Cinema or an exclusive Costume or just an gift everything players want is possible

• The best thing there would be the Rank Vanish it just makes your Hive+ invisible but you keep all perks

• The Lounges are for Chilling and getting Rewards but also for Watching Other Games so there will be an TV where you can watch Games from all Gamemodes in your Region

So at least i have to say all these benefits are for making Hive+ and the Hive general more Attractive so please comment you opinion down bellow have a nice day Minecrafter

I have never seen any user getting maxed + prestige without hive plus.

Also these perks look ,ay too overpowered for hive plus, not to mention that the costume gift at the quest master only costs 1500qso it doesn’t make much sence

2 Likes

I agree with jo, most of this is way too op for hive+. maybe hive++ tho

this however

I dont think should ever be implemented in any way. an afk room wouldnt give anything to hive as a slightly higher player count wouldnt attract new players and it would just cost money to host those afk players

1 Like

wait, so if you unlock vib with Hive+, than what is the point of a seperate lounge? That’s weird

But the portal in front of bee statue is to quest master?I
I
Maybe magic door on the wall next to the bridge (basically go forward from spawn then jump over fence there is bridge then turn around and there could be MAGIC DOOR!?!)I
I
Also if VIB lobby is VIB exclusive why can hive+ get it? You might as well only have just the VIB lobby I
I
Double jump might be abused to get to places youre not meant to be I
I
I dont think you should be able to get hive store things for qp especially cus you have an AFK machine which would probably be abused aswell

Maybe 1 or 2 week replay pass and maybe bimonthly

TV might be hard to make and it would mean all the games would have to be linked to that and make everything laggy!!!

And i have already kind of suggested this: Hive+ minihub!