Using pets in game

Using pets in game

I think that we should have the option to use our pets in games and not just the hub
We should be able to toggle rather it not u have it on like normal

2 Likes

he’s talking about game not specifically game hub

but in game this would be weird

3 Likes

This would give unfair advantages in some situations, and hive would have to find a way for players to hit through entities otherwise it would be op in almost every situation

3 Likes

i didnt see it “buddy” and i want them to be in game also

Welcome to the forums!
Pets would not be a good idea in game for many reasons, such as giving away hiding spots. Another reason would be that pets could cause a bit of lag, and blocking arrows, snowballs and ender pearls. The Hive cannot change those not going through entities, if they could they definitely would in Groundwars.

2 Likes

Okay but this idea is kinda pointless because what would the pets be there for?

1 Like

The pets would cause unnecessary lag, be a distraction, interfere with combat, and bring up many other issues. I don’t see this being a thing, sorry

Welcome to the forums btw

4 Likes

hello,

i also agree we should have pets, i mean like we spent money on getting pets we should at least get the most out of them. like for real, how long does the average player be in the main hub for, 30 seconds. so we should get are moneys worth!

A lot of people spend time in the hub talking with other players, playing micro games, looking around, role playing, doing hub hunts, parkour, etc.

3 Likes

ik but not everyone does that.

Well the only point of it is to be a special thing to have in the hub, I don’t see why we need anything else for it

3 Likes

they should at least let us have in in game hubs, is that ok?

So a lot of people have said that you can’t hit through entities. Not true. Ever spectated a game and got right in the way of the fight, or where someone is placing blocks? Does nothing. Spectators cannot mess with anything. That said, it WOULD be nice to have pets and mounts in game lobbies and certain games, like ground wars, as a feature you can disable if you dont want it. People are talking about this feature like you’ll never be able to turn it off. But you have my vote, it would be cool to use in other places in Hive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pets could obstruct your vision, giving either a disadvantage or an advantage. The best way would have to bee like if in sky wars pets would hover around the flag or something and in death run the pets are around the deaths specifically

also to dqrkc thats alr been suggested

3 Likes

@Zpc03 I agree with you. pets could obstruct your vision.

3 Likes

i feel like this would be helpful for pay to winners if the pets did something in game or maybe they could be an unlockable cosmetic :OO

Then Hived be a Paytoplay and we all know how that went for Pixel Paradise