Update the CTF hub and make new parkour

Idea:

[The starting or waiting is too small for 12 players make it big and change the hub and parkour like the parkour changes in SG]

More information:

[And make a mini flag like the blue and red team base I don’t know if it’s gonna make into the hub but all I want is update the hub :upside_down_face:

The hub is not small in any way.

5 Likes

Its small if you are in party and if you are a mobile and it’s super laggy bc of entity and with just 12 players u can occupy the hub the waiting place

1 Like

Exactly, the waiting space. That doesn’t mean that the hub is small, that just means that a lot of players wait there.
Also, I don’t think we’re gonna be needing any more parkour courses anytime soon, since you usually can’t finish the current main one before the game starts.

2 Likes

I respect your side but for me I just want to update a CTF hub and new parkour bc the parkour on that is super easy or just use the castle stairs and it’s only a cake says congratulations :tada:

1 Like

I respect your side as well.
I do agree that there needs to be more than just a cake and a sign, but the hub is big enough for my taste.
Also, I forgot to say, Welcome to the Forums Alex! :cubee:

2 Likes

Tbh I do agree like it’s not that small but I always got to wait like 30 to 20 mins so I just explore all the place on the hub even the side there’s no barrier’s you just fall and teleport to the starting like but if you go to mountain the view is good and the screenie is beautiful for 2 ppl or 3

1 Like

You have to wait 20 to 30 minutes for a Capture the Flag lobby to fill up? There’s a serious problem with that. But let’s get back on topic before a staff member gets involved! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I so my own research if you on Asia at morning to lunch the waiting is like 1 to 4 mins in euro u need to wait 1 hour like the ppl playing on euro is 150 on na idk why there’s so many like 2k but sometimes no one playing so I got bored and play some skywars but I love CTF bc of bow that’s all I like in pvp bow but I do some combo and the competition on most kill is a good idea to see which is the good player i almost forgot to change to most coins collected to most assist because let’s appreciate the players help us in pvp where we get 2v1 or 3v1

1 Like

Do you mean completely changing the hub/completely changing the parkour, or adding new parkour to the hub?

2 Likes

Yes bc it’s too small to me and kinda boring now

1 Like

there will be minihubs soon for CTF

2 Likes

I play on the Europe server, and it takes me two minutes to get playing.
You’re definitely playing at off peak times to have to wait 1 hour to get a full lobby. So Euro server isn’t quite quiet after all. And I am not 150.

2 Likes

i think they meant people on europe have 150 ping

3 Likes