Update all of The Power-Up Box Textures

Update all of The Power-Up Box Textures

• All of them look very rushed and unpolished and could really use a makeover that matches the Hive artstyle more accurately.

• The default one can just be replaced by the one that’s already being used in block party.

• They could also add custom animations to each one too like maybe the crown can glint?

They already did this back in December. The current textures are already updated.

Do it again.

But they’re already good.

No not really they don’t match the hive art style that well especially the default one

Wait

Do you mean the powerup models or the item textures? I thought you were talking about the models, but if you meant the items then I see where you’re coming from.

1 Like

I said power up instead of power up box in the title my bad sorry for the confusion I really should’ve clarified

i use the crown thing for the power ups so i wouldn’t know what the boxes look like but i’ll vote if it really does look off

1 Like

Yeah they look a bit dated you can tell they were made back in 2021 I can see why you only use the crown since it’s the only one that looks alright

1 Like

hang im gonna see if the boxes do look weird cause now im curious

They don’t look weird per say they just look outdated and should really use the block party model instead

Tbf, i agree, blockdrop powerups are ugly

Boosted because I thought of giving power up boxes animations