Unfair for Player is lack at PVP

Idea:
Build a balanced PVP level system to help reduce the player’s PVP gap

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]
Or using special weapon to help less the differences between different PVP level players, for examples: guns.
More information:
I think the PVP gap in this game situation is more important than the difference in strategy

(if you cant translate it you can send me the suggestion in ur language)
What are you talking about

are you suggesting that they add cool weapons or are you suggesting that they give players with bad pvp skills better weapons? if youre suggesting the latter, thats basically a form of skill-based matchmaking (SBMM), which is despised by most of the playerbase. sever owners are not allowed to use realistic firearms in public servers, so guns are out of the question.

Yes, if that balancing system is not possible I would prefer to use something like a more fair weapon, which I just thought of or a more fair match mechanism, and it’s also good to reduce the percentage of PvP that affects matches

personally I think if anything, they should add smth like a separate queue for bad players. what exactly do you mean by a fair weapon though?

Yeh, and My idea of a fair weapon at the moment is a snowball or an egg, maybe server will do some special data for weapon (kb,hurt,sphere?)

what exactly do you mean by fair though as in how exactly is a snowball fair in comparison to idk a diamond sword?

The weapon is just a backup plan(Ok, I just not think deeply about this plan)), As I mentioned above, there is an idea to build a system for scoring PVP scores, so that players with similar scores can play together, so that the difference is not large, and players with high PVP scores can PVP with other players with high scores

I just made a suggestion for a separate queue, is this what you mean or do you mean sbmm like in bridge solos?

Well, your idea is similar to mine, But idk about "sbmm"it is .?

sbmm stands for skill-based matchmaking, and is only in bridge duos. it gives you a skill level based on you points/allowed points, kills/deaths, and wins/losses. its despised within the hive community bc it makes games really repetitive and wait times really long

I just wanted to give my opinion on this topic:

Minecraft PvP isn’t fair at all and It’ll never be.
There will always be better players than yourself and especially the use of closet cheats makes this gap between casual and sweaty players even bigger.

I understand the point of platform based matchmaking, but I don’t support it.
In theory you can get extremely good on mobile and console and some players already are. Especially on Zeqa I often find pretty good mobile players…
It’s not like PC players have an real advantage, but becoming skilled on mobile is much harder than on PC!

Skilled based matchmaking is the best solution in my opinion. You can separate the players into 3 groups (or more/less, depending on the player count of a gamemode). Every player has a specific Elo, but mobile players for example start with a lower one. If you’re doing well you gain Elo and queue against stronger players. That’s much better than pbmm. (A mobile player can theoretically get the same as good as a pc one)

1 Like

I get your thoughts, i am still thinking about this

Definitely TRUE, physically differences and tech differences

1 Like

I can’t wait to obliterate people with firearms in Capture the Flag!

2 Likes

if this is about ibmm then yes, if this is for sbmm or Lbmm then no. I fr can’t tell.

1 Like