Unfair feature after seekers leave

I think that Hive should fix an issue (is actually a feature) that can be really annoying, especially for stats preservers, like me.
The issue is selecting a random guy to be seeker when seeker leaves the game.
I wanted to complete my Hide and Seek quest to start grinding Treasure Wars (win 2 as hider; 1/2), then I joined a game and just played.
But when the clock was like, 1:50, the afk seeker just left the game and I automatically got the seeker role.
I got extremely mad, because I knew I wasn’t going to pick up my quest and my stats would be damaged.
In my opinion, this must change. The game should end after all the seekers leave, especially when the round is almost over.

1 Like

then you could just farm wins

3 Likes

You should move this to #suggestions

3 Likes

How so? You can’t force the seeker to leave every game

1 Like

This is actually so annoying, Move this to #suggestions:hide-and-seek so that we can vote

2 Likes

you can if you have a party

1 Like

??? Well you if you’re normally playing in a party and a party member becomes a seeker and doesn’t attack anyone instead of leaving, it’s basically the same thing.

I’m not saying that is allowed but do you get what I’m saying? If there’s a seeker that doesn’t attack or no seeker at all, it’s the same situation, the hiders get the xp.

2 Likes

yea but it takes 5 min

It takes 5 mins either way, what are you trying to say?

I don’t care that much about stats and while I agree that this is annoying, how are they supposed to fix this?

You can’t just be completely excluded from being seeker just because you need to make sure a video game’s stats are perfect.