TWO NEW KITS! [Ninja, & Angel + Scrapped Kit Ideas]

REGULAR KITS:

Ninja
-Has two spells of speed
-Has a shuriken [works as a boomerang] that can be thrown ten times before breaking/is infinite but has a cooldown of five seconds after each throw
-Can shapeshift into blocks to hide [with a cooldown set on certain things of course]

Angel
-Heals after killing a player [not to full health of course lol]
-Has a one to five chance of gaining two golden hearts after a kill [can only go up to five or seven golden hearts]
-Has three spells of levitation ___________________________________________________________________________________________

SCRAPPED KITS:

Boomboxer
-Receives a normal boombox when killing a player by sword
-Gets a poisonous boombox when killing a player by snowball
-Collects a knockback boombox when killing a player by bow & arrow
-If the Boomboxer kills a player with a combat boombox, they gain a special boombox that can only be obtained if the Boomboxer kit is being used
-Can absorb attacks [If hit five times, the Boomboxer will absorb the hits + after the hits are absorbed, the Boomboxer can use one of the three absorption spells in their inventory, release the absorbed attacks and do an epic explosion move]

Speedster
-Has a reusable spell of swiftness [if the spell is used, you can run swiftly for the span of ten seconds + has a forty second cooldown after the swiftness spell is done occurring]
-Has a one to five chance of causing an explosion [that can do damage + can’t do damage to the one who causes the explosion] while the swiftness spell is occurring

The ninja’s invisibility seems a bit unbalanced but other than that great suggestion! Welcome to the forums WildRat! :smile: Don’t forget to vote for your own post.

4 Likes

dang lol + ye thanks

2 Likes

Yeah invisibility is a bit op, but besides that the kits pretty good

The angel kit should get one golden heart, but should be a 1/3 chance. The health on kill is way too op when combined with the golden apples. A spell of life as a starting item sounds good though. and lastly, the levitation spell should be infinite, but have a 20sec cooldown.

3 Likes

the infinite levitation could possibly lead to people repeatedly flying away in the middle of fights, but other than that you make some decent points

2 Likes

That feels way too op

I think just one spell can be good enough

Other than that, great suggestion :ok_hand:

2 Likes

alr lolㅤㅤㅤㅤ

2 Likes

They’d still take fall damage so they couldn’t go far, itd be fairly easy to follow them from below

2 Likes

ye trueㅤㅤㅤㅤ

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT: I added some scrapped kit ideas, I’d like feedback on if they should’ve made the cut or have stayed in the scrapped section

2 Likes

I really like the ninja (you should probably remove invis though as block shapeshifting is already OP enough) and the demolitionist (Maybe rename to Boomboxer?) Is also really good BUT what is the special boombox and also absorb damage is also OP ontop of all the boomboxes.

2 Likes
  1. thanks | 2. actually I’ve gotten a lot of comments asking me to remove the invisibility spells, I should probably remove it, remove it and replace it with something else, or lower the two invisibility spells to one spell | 3. actually good idea | 4. maybe nausea idk | 5. actually the damage absorb has some cons, the absorption shield can be broken if you use a bow and arrow
2 Likes

alrighty i replaced the invisibility with a boomerang lol

2 Likes

Definitely the ten times one

Also a shuriken would make more sense, but make it 10 one-time use shuriken, instead of 1 ten-time use.

4 Likes

actually true, a shuriken would make more sense [ill edit the passage & add that] + honestly im probably going to take the majority vote for whether the ten times thing should be used instead of the infinite thing, right now im slightly rooting for the infinite one a bit more but i also really like the break one

3 Likes

Bro im voting for all of them since we dont have that muck kits! Can u vote for my werewolf kit?

I like the angel kit idea and there should be 3 levitation pots, I think it balances out cus yes you can follow easily and you still take fall damage.

Idk i think the block disguise is really cool. There could be a noise that plays or partical to balance it. Maybe it could give an entirely different inventory when you do it. Or only be able to attack when not a block. It seems like a cool concept. I would be on board with it.

Can’t wait to see this becoming the most popular kit and it becomes pointless!