TW XP boost as a last chance

Since TW will be gone and the cosmetics will become unobtainable. The hive should add an XP boost to treasure wars.

It’s a like a your last chance to collect these cosmetics before they’re gone forever.

Wait, since when is TW getting vaulted?

Edit: NOOO! I just read it. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I think it should be a 5x or 10x XP booster tbh.

13 Likes

Welp. TW is being vaulted. I will enjoy BEDWARS, but it won’t be the same. To all of the veterans out there who have been playing since 2018. I’ve been playing since 2020, but even though I am newer to Hive than those veterans, (and all of the players that are newer since 2021, 2022, etc) I am sure we will all miss TW.

-Bun

5 Likes

Honestly, as much as I enjoyed TW back in its beginning days, it really needs a change. But yeah, I agree that we should get an XP boost before its gone.

5 Likes

Definitely needs to happen, a lot of players weren’t grinding it cuz they were waiting for the season 1 update. Which started months ago, possibly even from the very first announcement ages ago. I, myself started to wait for the update to grind about a month ago.

3 Likes

Wait, I assumed the stats would be reset, but we wouldn’t be able to earn the cosmetics either?! Nah what’s the point of grinding prestige 5 when I’ve been playing for years not even prestiged at all.
I think. If it isn’t or it’s something else then I’m just stupid.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE this most definitely needs to get added. I’m level 56 and I play on Nintendo Switch, and while it isn’t hard for me to win, I would like to at least hit 75 to get the costume for the gamemode, if not prestige as well.

2 Likes

Would like to see this being added for like the last week of treasure wars.

3 Likes

I will accept a 15,000% xp boost, thank you!

20 Likes

That’s the equivalent of getting to prestige 5, level 100 while someone with Hive+ and a 10+ day login streak gets to prestige 0, level 23.

6 Likes

While I would love a really big xp boost, if everyone had pres 5, then the hub title for your final level would be basically meaningless.

Yes Ik Pizzas was joking

6 Likes

In any case, I know a bunch of people are not thrilled about the upcoming changes. Something like a final XP might reduce the sting, but if stats are going to be reset, what’s the point? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

the hub titles and avatars from tw wont be removed and you can get a screenshot of your final level before the change

2 Likes

I meant the cosmetics will become unobtainable sorry. I edited the post so other people can interpret it better

2 Likes

I think this is a beautiful idea. It gives players a better chance of getting hub titles/avatars. Plus, many more people will play Treasure Wars until it is gone.

2 Likes

In Treasure Wars’ final 2 weeks, we will enable double XP (for Treasure Wars specifically) :tada:

35 Likes