TV screen in hub?

I was thinking that in the main hub there could be a giant TV screen. This screen could play animations and all sorts of new game mode intros. For example, when a new game mode or even feature comes out, this screen could play a captivating cinematic video to show you just how exciting that game is. I was thinking when there is nothing that is new, it could be playing a short cute animation on how the Hive was founded or something similar. Alternatively, due to the lag for some this could cause, it could just be playing a slideshow with pictures. It could also possibly advertise events.
These videos/images could be played on a time basis (at regular / set intervals) or could just be played over and over again.
This was just a fun little idea I was thinking about and wanted to share. Maybe something along these lines could happen at some point in the future :slight_smile:
Thanks for reading and if you have any similar or alternative ideas make sure to comment :+1:

That’s actually a great idea, I like it because hive could somehow put new updates on the tv screen new gamemodes or put their partners on it. One vote from me!

1 Like

Haha thankyou, I didn’t think about partners :0

I like the idea, but it may be laggy. Hubs are already laggy enough as is

14 Likes

It could just be a slideshow showing some cool new stuff

1 Like

I think the main issues imo are:
1 - where would you put it in hub
2 - as mentioned, it would be pretty laggy
3 - I feel like an update would somehow break that

10 Likes

Cool! You must have gooten this idea from mcpedl cuz 1 week before theres a addon on that

1 Like

Throne room?

1 Like

The tv can be in the air?

1 Like

It could definitely be in the air.

1 Like

Not sure what mcpedl is to be honest, my thoughts were authentically mine :laughing:

3 Likes

Mcpedl are where addons are created

1 Like

A robot is planned that you can click and it says you all important things and the robot shouldn’t bee (:honeybee:) laggy

20 Likes

Oh yeah, the mailbot right?

5 Likes

Yep! I’m not really sure what we’d put on a screen that wouldn’t be in mailbot’s notifications :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

The real problem is how would the screen move ?

Item Frames (Minecraft Paints) ?
Pixel Art ?
Cuqtom Geometry ?

Or I am missing something?

3 Likes

Nah it ain’t.
It’s where people share different addons/packs, you can’t code with a website

3 Likes

It’s hive. Bees live in hives.

2 Likes

but still, was the pun really necessary

1 Like

i mean, what you’d expect for a server named ‘Hive Games’?

anyways, talking about the TV, as mentioned before there is already a upcoming bot that will give you messages about new features or stuff

3 Likes