Turret upgrades

Hate having players camping in their base with their turrets? yeah me too its quite annoying.

I suggest having upgrades for your turrets, level 1 being the fire rate slow at first, then speed progresses every upgrade. Three turrets alone in a solo base are annoying and it just punches you everywhere. Nerfing them would be better to avoid base campers that depend on turrets. Sure fireballs can destroy turrets, but turrets can be spaced apart and fireballs are expensive.

Despite the rant about turrets being annoying, I think upgrades would be cool (but pls nerf them a bit).

You can shoot turrets, I don’t think turrets are really a problem. If someone’s camping their base u get mid and all dia gens and just get a bunch of gear and arrows and fireballs and then meme them with 20 dorys. I don’t wanna see turret upgrades, bedwars isn’t a tower defense game

3 Likes

If theyre annoying why make them better and fireballs arent expensive if you upgrade your summoner and also they dont do damge just kb

2 Likes

I dont think you get my point. My idea was to make them slow at first and to keep up the speed, but not make it faster than its normal speed. But I agree with AnAbsurdName’s reply.

3 Likes

These stick with the team upgrades.

• Level 3 locked until you unlock level 2.

Voted.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know about this. They’re not too hard to take out, but I wouldn’t call this a bad idea. I voted.

3 Likes