Turn Humbug Street into a permanent map

Ah yes, Humbug Street, is a map that only appears during the Christmas event and then removed after that. But then, I feel that hive could instead unwinterify it and make it into a permanent map

Also this idea originally came from Emberz, so credits to him for the idea

Moreover, Humbug Street is a beautiful map and it brings back memories of which last year my friend and I were playing in the map one time whereby I was hiding as an anvil at that time and I could watch my friend running around the map with the sword chasing after hiders. These memories could be brought back if hive could make Humbug Street into a permanent map.

I don’t think any of the Christmas maps will remain, since the whole point that they’re there is to bring in players to try out these limited time maps.

I love Humbug Street as well, but it won’t be staying, sorry.

2 Likes

Bump because I was gonna suggest this. A small flashback ran through when I played on The Hive on the launch day and I did some Hide and Seek. I think this map + China Town, Hospital, Pripyat and Talavera were on. Such a nostalgia. :sleepy:

@anon75970398 make sure to vote for your own suggestion!!!

P.s. I did a similar topic for the map Festive in Treasure Wars, which was also a permanent map.