TTT New Modi very nice Mode

TTT would be so mega I would say that these modes could be one of the popular modes with you because ttt is very popular, but it is a lot of work you need a / report because of random kill

What on Earth… Could you please elaborate on what ‘TTT’ is?

2 Likes

In-game reporting is coming soon, it’ll be out when it’s ready.

1 Like

My brain hurts from trying to read this

4 Likes

For people here who are confused what TTT is, it stands for Trouble in Terrorist Town.

It’s a plugin that attempts to emulate the game in Minecraft. At the start of a round, players are assigned a role: Innocent, or Traitor. It is the job of each group to eliminate the other. While the traitors are outnumbered, they have the advantage of knowing the role of all players. It will be up to the Innocents to decide who should live, and who’s a traitor.

Now, In my personal opinion. A game such as this feels like a parody of Murder Mystery and I think hive wont add that type of a game mode. Reason being, there is already a game with innocent, Murderer and etc…

Thank you for your suggestion tho and next time please provide more information about the game and why it should be added so nobody is confused on what you are suggesting for. :')

12 Likes

I am german my english is bad xD

1 Like

It also honestly doesn’t seem like a type of game that Hive would like to add too.

Ah I see, thanks for the explanation Rosezz, with that said, it just seems a bit too similar to Murder Mystery. Due to that, @Hlzyzptlk you could likely close this.

4 Likes

It’s also incredibly similar to a game we already have on Java called Trouble in Mineville. It was originally going to be added to Bedrock but Murder Mystery was added instead. As the games are very similar, TIMV was never added so likely won’t be in the future. :+1:t2:

12 Likes