Treasure Wars World Cup

I think there should be a Treasure Wars World Cup, because lots more players are playing Treasure Wars due to the thing that is going around and the prize should be a mine coin gift card or hive+ something that not everyone can afford.

Reply with your suggestions that can be added onto this.

There are unofficial tournaments not hosted by the hive that give out prizes but I don’t think the Hive does this or wants to do this but I’m not sure.

5 Likes

Although I would like something like this in theory, it would be hard to moderate, since the hive would probably need to screenshare everyone extensively (and get people who can do this), and they could get alot of heat if the winner was a illegitimate player, and the reward choice would be somewhat difficult, too little and people wouldn’t do it since it wouldn’t be worth the effort, and too much and alot of people will start cheating

There are some unofficial tourney discord server that do better since they can do the close moderation, and usually don’t run into a huge cheater issue since the tourneys whilst definitely competitive, are more for fun and bragging rights rather than money.

This is an idea I’d like, but it just unfortunately wouldn’t work, thanks for suggesting though

7 Likes

agreed whilst it could be fun this could easily go wrong on many fronts, perhaps a region tournament would be good, of course though you can switch region in game but there are ways to sought this.

Unless you want every player to show their passport and proof that it’s theres (which would take a painfully long amount of time) no. No there aren’t

5 Likes

Great idea, but what about the innumerable amount of cheaters, and the best players are usually toxic, so we have to deal with that too. Also this would be hard to set up, as is everyone going to be able to enter? If so, that’s going to be a long tournament. The community would be divided, and it would get competitive. This is totally going to split the community, as lots of good players take this game a bit too seriously.

I agree with you @thegamingtoyyt, as anyway, not everyone can screenshare, and not everyone has access to screenshare. Not everyone is going to have Anydesk and other applications laying around for a block game.

And if you’re just looking for some sort of competitve experience, wait for swarms and join one. They have swarm battles.

4 Likes

Also people don’t always have time to enter not to mention time zones.

if it was gonna happen though tbh I rather have it in SG cause thats easier to play and get better in cause in treasure wars its just pvp but also protecting your treasure which makes you respawn so more skill is needed in Treasure Wars than SG

That’s what we want though… only the best of the best to win.

2 Likes