Treasure wars shop glitching

I’m pretty sure this is a Minecraft glitch as my game just updated, but I just wanted to make sure. In the shop in treasure wars, when you click on it, you have to scroll down 1 slot to buy wool. This has never happened to me before. I know this probably won’t be a problem for pc players as they just click on the item they are buying, but for controller players, scrolling down 1 extra time when you want to buy something from the item shop is a HUGE pain because of muscle memory. As I said, I’m pretty sure this is a Minecraft issue, but I just wanted to check if Hive could fix it or not. I know Minecraft probably won’t help me at all because I’ve had many bad experiences with them before. Also, when you click on a game in the hub, the same problem occurs. If you are queuing solos and double click on the NPC, it opens the marketplace instead of taking you to the game. I will be happy to update the post if a video is needed. Have a great day!

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. I am pleased to inform you that it is known and a fix should be coming in the near future.

Thanks!

2 Likes