Treasure wars quad change

so if you seen one of my posts or found me in-game playing treasure wars, you might know i don’t like rushing strategy, as it stresses me, but, i honestly see it a bit humane if you are playing on solo or duos, and come on, that is why quads was not deleted, because there is people that still like the old strategy, but here is the thing: most of the times nowadays, you end up in teams of 1 agains teams of 3 or similar, so i think the best way to avoid this happening are the next two options:

allow people directly join server: if the round has started, and the problem has appeared (eg: team of 1 vs team of 2 vs team of 4 vs team of 4), new players can directly join the server, now this is a bit hard especially for the player that joined, so i think this one is bad, but not better than the second one

make it so 16 players needed to start and if someone leaves in 1 second before starting it resets: pretty much it, minimun 16 to start, if the 16th player leaves 1 second before starting you will have to wait again until another 16th player joins, as well as bad as the previous one

but this is the only way to resolve the problem

1 Like

Hey there! This would not be a good idea what so ever. If ppl just question in the game while it started can cause way to many problems and it would be easily abused. Also restarting if under 16??? Like bruh. This would be horrible and if you dont want this just play solos or duos or just get a good squad to play in. Also the rush strategy is the best strategy to win.

had to ratio also sorry if it sounded mean just not a good idea what so ever.

Like what zRqre said, Treasure Wars squads is not a very active game… making it start until all 16 players are on would make it even more inactive, also ruining a lot of grinding strategies and making it impossible for games to start sometimes…

That ‘old’ strategy you were referring to was probably the strategy before some updates… the game updates and the strategies update as well (:

1 Like