Treasure wars:must read

I was wondering if there could be a possible update to treasure wars where you are able to receive the items from the player you hit into the void. Like Hypixel when you kill a player in the void you get there emeralds, iron, diamonds and gold and my idea is that you could include that in treasure wars so if I hit you into the void I would get your diamonds, emeralds and gold.

1 Like

Hey There! I like your suggestion, it’s cool!
But, unfortunately, it’s a duplicate of this. Please use the search feature next time so that you can avoid this mistake.

3 Likes

Sorry☹️, I’d just like to suggest my ideas too

I love this idea, but some of the challenge of TW or SW is losing items and rushing to get more!

nevertheless, this idea is pretty good!

Can you title it so it makes sense to the thread?

I agree with this only for final kills. For normal kills, I feel like voiding should stay, as it encourages killing people without using the void, and also makes it so that you have an option to stop your killer from getting all of your gear/resources.

That’s an archived suggestion lol

1 Like

wont tis be a disadvantage to mobile/(maybe)console players, cuz pc players can throw items easily while mobile players have to press and hold, unless they opn their inventory

If the idea is archived, it means the Hive Team doesn’t have any plans to implement it. Making this suggestion a duplicate nevertheless. A dupe doesn’t just mean a post suggested twice, it also counts as a dupe if staff closed it’s original thread.

And apart from this being a duplicate suggestion, I usually keep all my loot in the chest, and if I get killed and jump off so the other person doesn’t get my loot, it would still go to the player. I like how the game is right now. This would also have effects on scrims and competitive matches where suicide voiding is a strat.

3 Likes