Treasure Wars Duels

Treasure Wars duels!!
would be pretty awsome or maybe private games?

TW Duels is already a thing. And private games have been suggested many times.

please check for duplicate threads before posting @Flqmzie

wdym

1 Like

What? There’s no way I missed something like that.

5 Likes

Werp my mistake, mistake duels for duos.

1 Like

Ok then…

1 Like

Private lobbies are supposed to be a feature added with swarms (the hives version of guilds).

3 Likes

By duels, do you mean like teleporting the remaining players to an area for a final deathmatch? because if so, i think thats a good idea to stop campers who hide under the map, etc. but if you mean something else, please tell me, as i am a bit confused by this idea. But i do think it sounds good!

1 Like

No, just a treasure wars 1v1 between 2 players.

Also avoid posting on inactive old topics.

1 Like

I almost always see that one guy who’s been camping mid and harvesting emeralds all round look while others have been fighting and eliminating their enemy’s.
Anyone who is still with no armour (like me most of the time) when tped will be scrued.

also this got patched in the most recent update :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, thanks for replying!
I see your point about the no armor thing, maybe it would encourage players to fight middle guarders (I know how annoyingly hard they can be at times) or maybe (but i think people may not like this idea) people get specific kits for the deathmatch so its fair and only based on skill (unless hacking)
And about the recent update thing, recently I was playing against people who were hiding under the map, and when we went to chase them, we saw the ‘return to the playable area’ but it just makes it look like youre taking damage, and some people may not always know how to get to the hiders or the hiders have the upper hand (hitting people off) sorry if this is a bit wordy, but thanks for your response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes, I understand now. Might be just for people to XP Farm though… I’m sorry for posting on an inactive topic btw. Thank you!

2 Likes