Treasure Chest Loot [Special Idea]

Hello there
The first time I played Treasure Wars was 1 year ago.I sneaked to the enemy’s treasure and destroyed it but I was disappointed when it did not drop any loot so therefore I have this idea.

Idea :
Adding loot to treasures in treasure wars mega

More Info :
It will be cool when you get loot whenever you destroy the enemy’s treasure and the loot will be a wooden sword with fire aspect,a puffer fish with knock back,a wooden pick with efficiency and a wooden axe with bane of arthropods(which slow down players)

Thanks for reading
~Foxxies

GREAT IDEA i love it i think it would be a great addition

1 Like

thanks for that :grin: :grin:

no, burn the fire sword in hell and no kb pufferfishes as this might make treasures op

4 Likes

well they are not to op and they have low durability and they only have enchantment level 1

still they shouldn’t exist as this would ruin the game and you also see the problems

2 Likes

as they have low durability they can only can be used 10 times

doesn’t mean it’s still imbalanced

2 Likes

It’s kind of like this suggestion but instead of coins it’s items.

well its not the same hes is steal treasure mine is when you destroy treasure will drop loot

So what Ur saying, is in a sweaty game of trios or squads, that if they get your treasure you lose basically, you spend 10-15mins preventing onslaught after onslaught of rushes, and when they finally break through your defence, instead of you being able to kill them, they can fling you into the void or duel wield and put you on fire, ngl that sounds like hell, I’d never at treasure wars again

1 Like

well this is for tw mega only

Nice edit after made the comment

i forgot to type in that in the morning pls pardon me

What happen if it reached sudden death?? Would no one get the loot? :thinking:

well this is simply a bad idea. Use see if someone gets the main treasure/Boss Treasure that just makes them even more OP which makes them have a even greater of winning the game.

Twars should never have any rng elements besides who you’re matched up with, so this is a bad idea

3 Likes

if treasure wars required me to acquire fathership under RNGesus i would go streak in mineplex

and mineplex is…what it is

excuses, excuses…

srsly tho this is bad

1 Like