Trapdoor permissions on hide

Hiders to have trapdoor permissions on hide and seek. We used to but it was taken away because of the hospital map glitch. Now that the hive has the power to make people take damage if they are out of “bounds” give back permission for hiders to use trapdoors so that we can have certain hiding spots back. I had one in particular that I am upset is gone!

So, you mean Hiders and Seekers can flip trapdoors and hide (or look) there?
So this was a feature that previously existed on hide and seek?
I have my criticisms that this almost seems unfair for the seekers and op for the hiders. I think they might have looked back and thought “no we don’t need that anymore”.

Yes! I had a few spots accesable via trapdoor (in which i was killed multiple times so its not too op)

Good idea, but I can see people abusing this like making new glitches with this and that’s why it’s a no for me

seeing as how jumpsolid and dropsolid existed on hive java for years even with a very seeker-centered meta, I can’t see how this would be true.

1 Like

I never knew how it worked.

This would likely lead to glitches being exploited.

trapdoors were allowed in the past, and I think this is the exact reason they were removed. It’s such a shame though because using trapdoors u could get from the tree to the second floor on hacienda, which was a very fun way to juke seekers.

4 Likes

Yes but i remember the main glitch was on hospital because of a build team error. Because they didn’t fill in the map.