Toppling Towers Minigame

Thank you so much! :grin: Also I couldnā€™t help but notice that dudeā€™s ridiculous bridging method. I thought I was good at speed bridging :c

1 Like

I really appreciate that :blobheart:
Iā€™m glad you like the concept!

1 Like

You can find a tutorial by the creator of the bridge here. The creator happens to be a hive twitch streamer and hive moderator lol.

I guess itā€™s a bit similar to Nerd Polein CubeCraft Minerware. Nice idea :slight_smile:

Apart from the basic ideology of building upwards, that is the only similarity. This is much more complex and longer-lasting, featuring much more diverse gameplay.

1 Like

Yes. I agree. Itā€™s just similar

I usually donā€™t like game ideas because they arenā€™t well made and a bad concept, but this one looks fun and really well done :+1:t3: love it :blush:

1 Like

For trappers is a verry good idea

It would be so satisfying to just knock people off from really high towers, great game idea!

1 Like

i really like this idea! i would put a shoot limit on arrows tho. as spamming could still work

Great Idea! Hopefully This Gets Added Into Mixed Arcade, When It Comes (Probably In 100 Years).

2 Likes

Bump!
This sounds like a fun minigame to be added to arcade
It would be cool to see hive turn this into a game with special features and unlocks

2 Likes

Bump This sounds fun as we Donā€™t really have a Game like this on bedrock edition Voted!

2 Likes

This seems like a really fun game idea. Voted

1 Like

Iā€™m not voting until you fix the typo :cold_face:

1 Like

But is it concrete powder or otherwise there is no way to stop the highest player.

This game sounds super fun!! As many know there are many empty slots in the arcade hub for games, with capture the flag even showing up on both lobbies, games are needed to fill them. a small game like this could help fill one of the empty slots, and bring attention to the arcade games! Thereā€™s no doubt that arcade games receive less players, and with an addition of another there is more to be gained, along with getting players on the hive just to try the game. The game itself sounds somewhat fast paced, similar to other games in the arcade. And with potential for other modes for this (such as teams and 1v1v1 and so forth) it would offer even more variety if someone dosent like how itā€™s played one way.

Thereā€™s also potential for lobby-game experiments. How this would work is that there is slot(s) for random modifiers, such as an earthquake that can happen by random, lowering towers or other stuff. People in lobbies vote in 1 (or multiple) out of a sub pool of 3. This way if someone joins the lobby, instead of leaving for not liking the modifier when decided as the game starts, rather see whatā€™s available before hand and determine if itā€™s worth it to stay or not. Hive plus gets 2 votes like they do on maps. This game mode/version would be separate from ā€œclassicā€ so if people donā€™t want modifiers they donā€™t have to.

It could also be interesting to see it in another mode like TW lobbies. In this mode you have a generator and shop keeper. You buy blocks, armor, extra weapons or power ups. This would make it more interesting an clinger games as people would have to build ways to get back up and down. When you get to a ā€œfloorā€ you can only still build in your area, but using branches, netting or what ever fits the theme, you can go to diamond or emerald generators to get more expensive stuff like TW or in more bulk, to where 1gold=5blocks, but 1emerald=20blocks. On these generator floors, you can punch people off to where they can die in water below and such. On these floors projectiles could be unusable, but you can still hit people off with your fist, or use rand from above or below. Or even let shied be usable, these can block infinite snowballs, but depending on the projectile or draw strength of the projectile can stun the shoes after blocking for varying amounts of time. As you get higher I think it would be even more interesting to see floors where there are no building boundaries or designated boundaries when you might have to compete to go up in the same building area, these would be best most likely towards the top.

Anyways the main purpose of this was to bump it. So some of the ideas were just rants of what else could be but honestly not with the intention to actually hold water.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the solution to the arcade having less players is to add more games. That just stretches the player count even thinner. Take nethergames for example, all their games have 2 players except for duels and bedwars. I donā€™t think hive should add too many new games too quickly. The idea for this game is good though.

2 Likes