Tooth Fairy Costume Concept

I’ve been working on this fan-made Tooth Fairy costume design for a little over a week now. Let me know what you think of it!

This is what I imagine it to look like, with a few adjustments I would probably make since I learned how to use Blockbench while making this model :’D The costume would be named “Tooth Fairy” and it would come with the “Fairy” avatar.

Here are some hub titles that I’ve been brainstorming that would go along with her really well :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’d rock this costume, avatar, or any of the hub titles I came up with :slight_smile: I promise to get better at using Blockbench by the next time I post!

Aaaaand obligatory special thanks to @beanrollup who taught me both how to use the forums and Blockbench. Thank you. You make things easier for my little pea brain :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I like this! I feel like the second hub title is too long, I really like the last one though. Great job!

2 Likes

add tooth fairy and this :crazy_face::hammer:

7 Likes

This is really good! I really like this costume design, and I think the last hub title fits perfectly with it.

3 Likes

My personal favorite is the second hub title ;)

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums @Lexiliy!

1 Like

Bump! This is such a good idea for a costume!
Bump Emoji

1 Like

This topic is .......................................................... approved :+1:

2 Likes