Toaster Pet

The magic carpet thing isn’t a real part of it. I think maybe it could be a floating toaster if needed. I might make a redesigned concept with this feature in mind.

I think if they were to use the suggested variants and wanted to credit the creators, they would need to credit anyone who came up with one of the variants that was used, which is another problem.

It does kinda seem that way. They never add any pet concepts from the forums anyway, so I think it’s more important to enjoy their discussion than hope for it to actually be added. Don’t get me wrong, I would love for this to be added, but that actually happening was always a very slim chance.

5 Likes

Sadly they only ever usually add small things.

5 Likes

How long did you spend making that???

4 Likes

what would you be referring to?

WAIT WHAT IF YOU JUST TAP ON WHO IT REPLIED TO IT TAKES YOU TO THE REPLY?!?!

Thats the neat part, I didn’t.

5 Likes

Bump because I redesigned the model.

Here’s a link to the post so you don’t have to scroll. :)

4 Likes

I liked Toasty more when he didn’t have a mouth…
Also, I think the bread should stay as a square; it looks like it has Mickey Mouse ears.

4 Likes

Ok I got rid of the mouth

The bread is staying the same to be more accurate to Hive’s style, since one of Fracasadoh’s models adds the Mickey ear things.

6 Likes

oh my god it looks amazing. The ONLY thing i would change is maybe make the eyes a little bigger

5 Likes

Time to make an identical model from the reference image so i can add it to Minecraft!

6 Likes

Is it just me or does new Toasty look a bit funky? (Not to insult Bubblez’s modeling skills in any way)

6 Likes

yeah, great work on the model but something just isn’t right. I liked the old one better…

Also on a different note it still kinda looks like he has a mouth

8 Likes

I think if the eyes maybe, doubled or tripled, in size it would capture the cuteness of OG Toasty, and maybe if the Toast was just a tiny little bit more square it would be great!

5 Likes

You want a fly-looking toaster? or is this an anime thing

6 Likes

Then who did???

4 Likes

Basically, if you look at this guy he has small eyes

But if you look at this guy he has big eyes,
toastBoy2

Small eyes = Cuter

some random guy off the internet idk but whoever it is is a legend

5 Likes

Seeing all these criticisms, I have edited the model to be a bit smaller, which makes the eyes seem larger in comparison, and tried to capture the cuteness of the original.

9 Likes

T O A S T TOAST is Toast

5 Likes

I love it :smiley:
Toasty W

5 Likes

I love toasty 2.0 so cool :slight_smile: you did a great job

7 Likes

Oh my god yes it looks perfect thank you.

7 Likes