Toaster Pet

bye toasty, It was so fun for you to become a topic and thanks to bubblez for the idea. Rest in peace <3

8 Likes

See ya toasty :pensive: RIP

8 Likes

This was still fun (obviously) but I see where everyone is coming from (srry I just really wanted to say bye)

Bye toasty, hopefully our (mostly) work here has been enough for you to exist.

8 Likes

I think for the color we should make as a spread

Example:
Jelly Spread
Peanut butter spread
Any kind of spread

6 Likes

Just when i thought it stopped…

Please no more variant stuff.

Also @Zpc03, what do you mean by this:

6 Likes

Bump

Toaster! Toaster! Toaster!

(I know that It doesnt metter)

6 Likes

Bump! I forgot all about Toasty!

5 Likes

I understand that people may be sick of this post but I think it’s been a while and I figured this achievement deserved a bump.
IMG_1948
This is ridiculous. Thank you all.

Also one thing I would like to discuss. This suggestion was inspired by TheOdd1sOut’s tv show, but I now remember that The Brave Little Toaster exists, which was made by Disney. Pixar sued Nintendo once for making a game about a red unicycle because apparently they own all rights to red unicycles, so this pet may not be added due to copyright concerns. :pensive:

Also Toasty isn’t the official name of the pet, but it’s what I’ll name mine if they get added. :blush:

10 Likes

I didn’t know that, I thought it was inspired by something else.

9 Likes

Ohhhhh, now what? Angry Variant?

6 Likes

Well ok, “Oh my bread!” inspired me to turn it into a Minecraft pet, but the sentient toaster thing was from the show.

I don’t think it needs any more variants. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Who needs the Enderlotl or Witch Cat when you have this adorable fellow! (I’m surprised this only has 47 votes considering the reply count)

8 Likes

Oh uh… yeah. I do wonder how there are so many replies hmmm.

9 Likes

Ok, now I understand :blush:

7 Likes

Im not even gonna bother explaining this one

Loppoasty :shocked:

13 Likes

mkay so I saw this and immediately thought WAFFLE so I spent an hour learning some Blockbench to make THIS

waste of my time?
…
nah

17 Likes

its wonderful :face_holding_back_tears:

10 Likes

im surprised this is alive after so many weeks. will always be my favorite suggestion on the hive by far.

8 Likes

yay 50 votes!

7 Likes

Thats a very amazing pet! I don’t think they will be adding walking pets tho sadly

10 Likes