TNT Tag - Minigame

Idea:

[I think tnt tag would be a great minigame to add, because its a really intense game, you have to think quick and be aware of your surroundings and escape from the person who has the tnt]

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t there a game like this called “Cranked” already on their Java server? They could just port that over you know… but good idea!

2 Likes

@HeyJake Welcome! And I like this idea.

6 Likes

They can port the map over, but the plugins for the game would be different between java and bedrock I believe.

Just saying, usually people have descriptions into what could be different from other kinds

Best minigame ever i want it so bad

1 Like

I have played this game before and it is really really fun. Especially if you can make a cs with ur friends. The NPC for the game could be a character with tnt on their head and it would have him posing is if he where running with both hands up

1 Like

i really want this gamemode to be added to Mixed Arcade

4 Likes

with block party officially releasing this week, here to give this a bump as a game they could possibly look into next :eyes:

2 Likes

this week?Really?

2 Likes

yes, friday, check the roadmap

4 Likes

this should be added

1 Like

Bump. Since the hive no longer has a Christmas themed game, maybe it can be this? The tnt could be a wrapped present and maps could be Christmas themed.

1 Like

Isn’t this in Cubecraft?

2 Likes

What is is called in boxcraft? also reely good idia!!!

I’m gonna bump again this since I like the idea of a Christmas themed tnt tag

BlockDrop is basically a substitute for this suggestion, so this no longer needs any more conversation.
Edit: mb I read the title wrong

1 Like

You’re thinking of TNT Run, not TNT Tag. TNT Tag is more of a, well, tag like game

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I edited my response

1 Like

The edit wasn’t there when i made the reply lol

1 Like