Tnt Run Would Be Cool

TNT Run Would Be A Fun Game On The Hive

I think TNT would be a fun Minigame!

The reason I think this is because it would be a casual minigame you could play if you were in a pinch of time. I also think this would be a good Idea, I because I like the parkour thing in the lobby, and I also like deathrun… But I think (This is my opinion) That the Hive could use a bit more parkour games. What do you think? I’d appreciate feedback!

Thanks for reading this.

Hey there! TNT run has been suggested multiple times already. Please make use of the search :mag: feature before posting to check next time. :ok_hand:

@Hlzyzptlk

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! =D
The hive is adding a new mode called mixed arcade as you can see on their trello roadmap. Trello TNT run will probably be one of the games in mixed arcade.
Please read the Bedrock Forum Rules. If you go to the top right corner of your screen there is a magnifying glass. Click on it and search up “tnt run”. As you can see it has already been suggested. That means that you duplicated a post, which means creating an unnecessary topic that has already been made, which is not allowed here. @Hlzyzptlk

Other than that, enjoy the forums!

3 Likes

Sorry I’m new to this, and I just wanted it to be a more noticeable topic. I know how to do it though… Thanks! :wink: