Timer for LTM games

A countdown timer of LTM games
So basically it would be a time under the game name saying how much time until the game is taken away. This could help people know how much time they have left to play the game. This could also prevent many people from asking when does the game stop. It could be similar to the countdown on SW before it was released.

You could also start the timer a week before the games leaves, so it gives everyone enough time to grind the game if they want.

3 Likes

I do highly agree with this suggestion. I am definitely not against this at all, but I think that the Hive might have a somewhat difficulty determining when the game is going to end. Usually LTMs last about a couple months or so depending on the feedback given, which makes it almost impossible for the Hive to know when LTMs are going to end or not. Do highly agree though :slight_smile:!

2 Likes

I agree with that, but I think there should also be a way for them to add time if people really like the game

3 Likes

YES. This idea is perfect. This just displays the time I have left in order to max out levels. I really love this suggestion.

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

I doubt they have a set date for when they’re being removed but it would be cool nonetheless.

1 Like

I need this because idk when block drop is gonna end and I need to max out

1 Like

Hey there :wave:
Thank you for taking your time to make a suggestion. Sadly this is a duplicate and therefore I’ll close the post. You can find the original suggestion here (Timer until removal for LTM games) :+1:

5 Likes