Tiers in Treasure Wars

We can have tiers, like once you get to level 50 you can choose to tier up, have 15 tiers and then you get the best treasure, particles, and hub title, all of that. Hope you vote for this!

Yes and no? Like this wouldn’t be bad, but also make getting max alot more difficult

3 Likes

That’s the point, you shouldn’t be able to get to the max level in a week.
Still I think the way he wants it is kinda confusing, just adding new levels is much simpler.

4 Likes

Yeah lol, I shouldn’t have used that wording

2 Likes

This will take YEARS to code…

1 Like

It can be a bit simpler, I just want more variation. It’s kind of boring just playing to improve stats, if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean, I think it would be better to just put your all time rank near your name once they add that

Btw I subscribed! :slight_smile: it has to be 20 characters

Thanks for subbing, and I think tiers are a good base idea but they need to be implemented different then what you and I suggested

Wassup,

I love this idea on prestige and tiering up, although usually when this happens or is added, it has to reset something or do something significant to your stats or resources.

Ex. I play black ops to max lvl of prestige one, then I rank up to next tier/prestige then all my guns are gone until I unlock them again by going up levels again, but I also get perks from tiering up.

So if The Hive team does decide to add this, id supports it for sure, but they will also need to find a way to balance it and make it to where tiering up/prestiging up really does do something other then just a title.

1 Like

I am still working on that, but here’s what I have in mind: if you have ever played a simulator in roblox, there are things called rebirths. I was thinking tiering up would reset your stats, but give you a 2x boost for the next tier. The next tier could be 75 levels, but your treasure would reset as well. There could be more tiers along the way, and I think we could also implement this into other games so the community wouldn’t accuse Hive for focusing on TW and SG (even though they do). You still don’t lose the Worthy Opponent hub title, but you could essentially reset. You could also add a couple new treasures and particles to the game, maybe even a creeper auto-bridger. I just want to improve the Hive community, and make it better. Please vote for this!

1 Like

This could work in the ranked matches, and maybe a tournament! :wink:

Maybe, if you tier up, you can participate in the ranked matches. At level 20 after your first tier up, you can participate in ranked.

I do think ranked would need some good incentives or be optional, otherwise people would get mad

I think ranked should be optional, and I think everyone on here has a valid opinion, because all of you who responded have pointed out a flaw in my entire topic. Please keep sending your feedback, and please vote for this so the devs see it. Thank you for everything!

1 Like

I don’t think this is about ranked, but you are absolutely completely correct. I think it should be optional, but I’m also saying this topic of tiers can flow right into other topics as well, even other games. Thank you for your honest feedback!

1 Like

Also, you can’t please everyone. There will be at least one other person who gets mad about tiers, and you just gotta learn to accept that. Please send more of your opinions. You are probably the only person who has talked to the entire Hive population.

1 Like

Maybe instead of tiers, you could just keep leveling up like hypixel, where you just keep leveling up if you grind. That would be a cool addition. Hive?

Please don’t necro. At this point I can’t be bothered to explain all the reasons it’s unnecessary. Also it’s against the forum’s rules.

1 Like