Throwable bottle 🍾

What?

A throwable bottle :champagne: .

How does it work ?

Its simply a bottle you can trow on the ground and it will make an area [ 2x2 , 4 blocks ] as the color that is picked right now it will be trown in the direction and high the player is looking at wich also can lead to passing the ground and falling in the void when trowned not corectly ( also isnt working when color isnt picked ).

Why should it be added?

It is a better version of the teleporter wich also means it has to be rarer , becouse of the bottle players easily can get on the color they need at the moment , (-) it surely doesnt work when the ground is vanished wich is the diffrence to the teleporter , and it cant brung you to the color ( it has similarities to the bomb but it is as an smal version of it and the possibilities with it are way diffrent , i dont think people are using it for “saving” others , but YES it can be use for this situation aswell with the right aim .

How rare ?

As i already mentioned (see [ Why should it be added ?] ) it should be rarer than the teleporter as it is an way to save tou or others with the right aim , im not saying to make it impossible to get then it would make no sense in adding it , but slightly rarer then the teleporter would be right

How does it look like ?
Should be pixel art and sort of looking like this emoji :champagne: , by trowing it, it creates particles that are in the color that is picked right now .

Thanks for reading I’ll hope you like it :grinning: .

Welcome to the community!
I really like this idea as it’s something that isn’t really gamechanging and very simple. Even though I’m not sure if this could maybe be used to crossteam with other players to get a tie it’s a nice addition to the game. Voted!
Also don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion.

1 Like