The Valentines Bundle 2024

So there have been like 5 kinds of bundles on The Hive, and I thought there could be another one!

My idea would be a Valentines bundle for this year, containing: Heart Pet, The Heart costume, and possibly a hat or mount. [if thats possible]

I know Hive has never focused on Valentines [no offense :sweat_smile:] So I thought there could be a Valentines bundle!

Thank you for reading, and please, [if you can] vote this to get it added to Feb 10-17, 2024.

They already have a heart costume, and I don’t know if you can get kits from bundles. A hubtitle could be “Basking in LOVE!”

1 Like

Hub title: Share the love!

Edit: @ImNotBritish107, seems like we are competing :checkered_flag: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I will fight for what’s freaking right.

1 Like

I won’t let you win.
But let’s get back to topic…

1 Like

hub title: Crazy in Love
I win.

6 Likes

ooh… and a thing about the kit… I just thought it could be a small feature no one paid attention to :sweat_smile:

THE HUBTITLE COULD BE: Not So Priceless Love

2 Likes

It would make SkyWars: Kits a pay-to-play game, thing that Hive never will become (I hope)

2 Likes

well true, so ill just delete that :joy:

2 Likes

This is a pretty good idea!

i feel like that quote was made especially for me lol.

I’ll vote when I can

2 Likes

Guess there is no reason why not to vote, and this is a cool addition to the bundles, so I’ll vote!

Also why when this person makes a post, it gets super competitive. But I’ll stay on topic.

1 Like

I just remembered, we have a heart hoodie costume from feb 2023 in the quest shop, it was my first costume lol…
nostalgia…

4 Likes

it sure does get competitive :flushed:

3 Likes

This should be the hub title! Love the idea, but I think its a little too close to Valentines day. Maybe next year. But voted!

3 Likes

good idea sheep

1 Like

This took two months to reply too, but I disagree.
Just kidding hheheheheheha
Or am I?

Whats the 17th month?

I don’t know why people get super competitive on my post

It’s for the thrill of being right.

1 Like