The subtitle text that appears when you are selected as an "

Idea
The “なんとか生き残りましょう” that appears when playing in Japanese ignores Japanese grammar.
Suggestions for improving the translation include:
“頑張って生き残りましょう”
“生き延びることを目指しましょう”
“生き延びるために頑張りましょう”

More infomation
The text currently displayed is a text that feels strange to Japan people.

Hey! Next time use the Server bug reports area to suggest a change in the hives translations :earth_americas:.
Have a great day! :sunny:

Did I end up posting in an unrelated place…?

3 Likes

The translation bug Reports is not for translation suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both for letting me know!
If you look closely, it was a completely different category.
Post in the right category.

3 Likes

You can post this in Translation Bug Reports :sweat_smile:

Suggestions is for when you want to suggest anything for the Hive to add. There are also tons of different subcategories to specify which game you want your suggestion to be added to, and a Anything Else category for when you want to post anything that isn’t game mode specific.

Server Bug Reports is for reporting bugs and glitches that you might find while playing. Anything that is a problem and isn’t intentional also counts as a bug, so you can also report things like misspelled English words and misplaced blocks.

Translation Bug Reports is for reporting wrong grammar and misspellings in any language that isn’t English. Please make sure that what you are reporting is a problem in text that’s already translated, and not English text that hasn’t been translated yet.

1 Like

In so sorry, I meant translation support. I feel so dumb right now… :sweat_smile: