"The Space Shuttle" Map 🌠

New DeathRun Map Space Shuttle

This map would be heavily space themed it would be inside of this space shuttle

• A Space Shuttle is in my opinion the perfect setting for a DeathRun map because it is very linear.

New Obstacles

• Vacuum: the Death can open a hole into the space shuttle which puts you right into the vacuum that is space leading to your death.

• Floating Objects: The Death can turn on the gravity in the shuttle and make all the objects fall right on top of you.

• The Alien: some scary giant alien with tentacles will slash you and kill you you can dodge it but its pretty difficult to do.

• Gravity Changer: Death can turn off the moon gravity for some parkour segments that requires the unique gravity to progress.

• Reverse Gravity: there will be a part where you just walk straight but the Death can invert gravity and make you go upwards and you will die because there are spikes up there.

• Droid Home in Missiles: The death can activate a non-moving droid to shoot a home in missile at you.

• Dropper Segment (In Reference to Gravity): where there’s maybe laser traps that kill you if it hits you while falling (also special gravity will be temporarily turned off in this segment to make it quicker).

Adjustments to returning Obstacles.

• Moving spike would be doubled in height and doubled in width making it more plausible to be a threat towards runners with their new gravity.

• Parkours will have longer jumps to be more in line with the special gravity in this map.

• Explosions will be bigger to make sure they hit people who try jumping over them.

Overall I think this map will bring a new exciting twist to DeathRun!

I mean… That’s what I’m going for its deathrun but it has a reference to gravity within it by having a dropper segment with traps in it

3 Likes

I was thinking of a map similar to this but this is a very good idea and will be very interesting to speedrun.

4 Likes

Boost added some new obstacles

1 Like

Bump it’s been awhile and yeah the post isn’t that popular either

2 Likes

You bumped it too soon. The guidelines say that you can’t bump posts within 72 hours of another bump. I have been bump trained, so that’s how I know this.

It’s only been 8 hours since you last bumped, so next time make sure you check to make sure it’s been 72 hours!

3 Likes

Oh I misread my bad I thought it was that specific post you couldn’t bump

4 Likes

My only critique is that this brings far too many map-exclusive traps.
Usually, maps come with 1 or 2 traps that are new, and the rest are all from previous ones (minus new parkour layouts).

This has seven new traps, and three alterations of traps, which are altered because of a map exclusive feature! This almost has too many new stuff…

3 Likes

I’ve done that too before. Just remember next time!

4 Likes

Yeah but these are only giving ideas not all of them have to be added it’s up to the people in the hive which should be added

2 Likes