The Slime Ticket

The Slime ticket

A very good and slimy post Made by @Popboy7654 and @ImNotBritish107

The Brainstorming :brain:

Me and British actually thought of this randomly on a Wednesday night so we figured Why not include our slimy little friend Blobert!

Let’s Take a look at our cosmetics and quests:

New pet: Blobert

As we all know our slimy little friend Will have 6 variations

Credit to @Gr33nPuffin for these

New costume: The Goop Mage

  • A Slime man in a Robe dripping green slime

Wearable Accessories:

  • Slime goggles: Very similar to Dr.Zuks goggles they wrap around your head!

  • Jelly backpack: A Backpack made of Neon green Slime!

    :framed_picture: Avatars and Titles

  • Avatar: a cute, smiling cube shape slime block

  • Hub titles: Goop-Tastic and Sticky situation

  • Death message: [Player] was turned to goop by [player]

    IMG_1697

The Quests:

Easy quests:

  • Splat star: play 5 games of any game

    Reward: Hub title Goo-beginners

    IMG_1696

  • Slime time: Stay alive for 20 minutes in Survival games. Reward: Avatar gooey smile

  • Sticky situation: Shoot 20 people with projectiles

    Reward: Toxic zapper skin

Medium quests

  • Ooze operator: Kill 250 players in SG

    Reward: Death Crate Toxic barrel

  • Slime bux: collect 150 bux in mm

    Reward: Slime wings

  • Goo collector: spend 500 total iron in Bedwars

    Reward: Hub title Slime-Based Skill

    IMG_1698

  • Jelly legs: sprint 5000 blocks on any map

    Reward: Avatar Mad Alchemist

  • Goo getter: win 50 games with your bed destroyed

    Reward:Hub title Absolutely goop-tastic

    IMG_1699

Hard quests

  • Splat-tacular: Get 5000 final kills

    Reward: Death crate Slime bucket

  • Slime strider: get top 3 in 150 games

    Reward:Hub title Slime King

  • Goo lord: win 250 games in Skywars

    Reward:Death crate Slime kings Tomb

  • Goo god: Get top 3 25 times in a row

    Reward: Costume Slime king

Contributors

@Popboy7654 Creator

@ImNotBritish107 Co-Creator

@KanarX1348 Creator of the “Goo God” quest

Thanks to @Nobody88642567 For thinking of the Slime bux challenge

@FireFox_onMC for the other concept art

Are goal is 20 votes

Byeee :waving_hand:

5 Likes

BLOBERT IS REVIVED I REPEAT BLOBERT IS REVIVED

Anyways I feel the medium and hard quests are too easy. I suggest making them harder.

3 Likes

:police_car_light::police_car_light::police_car_light: BLOBERT. IS. BACK! :police_car_light::police_car_light::police_car_light:

HE HAS RETURNED!

3 Likes

Yeah alright I’ll think about how to make em harder

Edit: I’ve updated em

1 Like

I think you might be confused about what tickets are. Tickets are just like bundles, but half of the items are locked. You have to unlock them by completing quests. Because the reward for those quests is a cosmetic, the quests are pretty difficult (for example: Win 250 Games).

Also, I think the hat could use some work. Maybe make it a full-on Slime Buddy hat, but the slime is covering your entire head. It could also make it feel like if you were on a slime block (higher jump, weirder movement, etc).

2 Likes

Yeah Ik I originally wanna gonna put the unlocks under the quest so people know what they earn I was sleepy tho so imma fix that at some point today

Edit: I’ve Added the rewards for the quest

3 Likes

Also what slime hat? the slime visor?

1 Like

Yes, the slime visor. It’s under the Wearable Accessories section.

2 Likes

Alright I actually have a idea to replace this

Edit: I changed it

Alright No more changes (unless I need to)

2 Likes

“Get top 3 in 150 games”

Wdym with “in 150 games” is it like you need to play 150 games and get top 3 on a monthly leaderboard??? Or did you mean something else? Oh wait… do you mean getting on the 1st 2nd Or 3rd pillar at the end of the game

1 Like

Top 3 in a game so like when I a game ends and your let’s say 3rd that’s 1/150

1 Like

Okay then but is it in a row?

1 Like

No I would be insane if I said yes

1 Like

Maybe move it to like “The imossible challenge”
And it would be the same but in a row

1 Like

Is it ok if I say No to that that just seems insane

1 Like

Okay I mean I just think it would be cool to do that but I mean it might be too hard and even frustrating for some people

1 Like

I’ll think about it it’s probably gonna be a no tho

1 Like

Wait, maybe to like 30 or 25 in a row, that should be easy enough or even less like 15…

1 Like

Okay maybe I just need to think of a reward

1 Like

Maybe an Easy Wins hub title? Oh wait its… yeah no slimes are included… oh I know! Sliming Through hub title

1 Like