The Quest Master Update *Concept*

I’m sorry if I didn’t explain it right, he would sell unique items. I thought it would be nice to buy treasures, pets, etc. with QP but I thought it would be too “full” to Quest Master, so I implemented this idea from Tim’s Shop!

1 Like

i think that the login streak saver is amazing the other stuff is decent
except the replay one.
that one seems pretty useless.
well, here’s a vote

1 Like

This would seem nice you have my vote

Yes, this a great suggestion! I would like to give some feedback!

The Perk Shop is a great idea! In my opinion, it should be the like sonic events shop, where there are cosmetics, costumes, etc.

NOW YES, a Bee Holiday! I once missed a day on my 150 day login streak, and I was so frustrated! However, I do think it should be at least 50 - 65 QP, and not 100.

Xp Booster v2 is a nice idea, but if hive is going to make that they also have to make a xp boost version 2 in the charge of money as well.

Oh and yes before I continue, I actually would like to add up in this concept. Maybe we can purchase quest points by minecoins!

Now I have a idea for this suggestion: What if we could do quests around the hub?

Sorry I can’t reply to the last 2 of your ideas, but yes! I voted for it, I’m gonna tell my friends to vote for it too.

if they were to add this, 50 QP would be WAAYYYY to cheap, it wouldnt even be called a loginstreak anymore bc u just need to complete like 2 quests. if they were to add this it should be like 5000 QP

They’re called quest points for a reason, they aren’t an expansive currency on Hive, just a minor one.

actually i think this is planned with Quests V2

So do you know how much QP people get everyday? 140 or less.

i think its 160, if u do all possible

Without hive plus you can get 100 qp a day and with hive plus you can get 150 qp a day

Thanks, I really appreciate it! :mailbot:

Thanks! I’m glad you liked it! :grinning:

Tysm for your feedback! I am very grateful!
Buying QP with minecoin is a great idea but not if they would do it…
About the quests in the hub, it already seems to be something planned by The Hive, so I didn’t put it in the post!

Again, thanks for the feedback and for sharing it with your friends! :cubee:

I don’t think it would be that expensive, but I’m sure The Hive would change the prices of some things for better use! :mailbot:

1 Like

bump cos this is a great idea

1 Like

amazing idea

1 Like

A Very Very Very small bump because this Needs to be on the Hive

2 Likes

Small Bump:

For the “Bee Holiday” idea, I think it should have a purchase limit :slight_smile: Let Ms know what you think about this.

1 Like

This is such a cool idea, I would love to see most of these things added

1 Like

Bump! The only thing I am not a fan of is the bee holiday, it is too cheap imo.

Apart from that, its great!

1 Like

Who’s gonna buy a vote ticket for 250, when they could buy a booster for 200?

I just don’t see someone buying this for more than 50qp, you already put a cap on how much people could buy, no need to have it that expensive

1 Like