The old Minecraft hurt sound "OOF" as a Kill Effect

Any OG Minecraft fans remember this sound when you were hurt?

What if this becomes a new Kill Effect sound for SkyWars? I’m not exactly sure what the particles would look like though. Any ideas? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

YESSIR YOU GOT MY VOTE

oops all caps lol

i love that noise lol

2 Likes

True. The “oof” sound is legendary. Not only because of the amazing memes surrounding it, but also because of the nostalgia tied with it. :smiley:

EDIT: What if the particle effect is just the word “Oof!”? Maybe that is a bit lazy but its the only fitting thing I can think of. Or what if it’s just Steve’s face?

Perhaps a combination of the word “Oof!” and Steve’s face might be fun.

5 Likes

oof is a dying effect in Roblox lol also voted

1 Like

its completely different tho

but ye

2 Likes

Yes I love that noise! I think this is a great idea. You got my vote!

1 Like

No it’s a different sound

Oh my gosh this would be so funny!

Personally I would like it after you kill someone in skywars and it does the chest sound (like or sparkle or something…) like just the OOF would be so funny hahaha I love it <33

Votedddd <3

2 Likes

ong this is what we need

i mean not really but like it would be cool and funny to have

tho i wonder, what would be the kill particles for this one?

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been wondering the same thing, I mention while replying to someone that maybe the particles can be a combination of the word “Oof!” and Steve’s face. Not 100% sure on that to be honest but it’s the best idea I have right now lol.

If anyone else has other suggestions for what the particle effects could be then please tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it can be a 2D Steve head?

1 Like

Yeah that is what I proposed above :smiley:

This would be so funnyyy!
Maybe this could be added to the Skywars bundle!

2 Likes

the particles could be a simple steve head maybe?

nevermind already suggested lmao

1 Like

I am slow… :flushed:

1 Like

Well at least we now know that having Steve’s face as the particle effect is a very popular idea. :slight_smile: Something that The Hive team might appreciate knowing if they do consider this suggestion.

What is going on with the reactions lol?

The Hive are unable to do anything about that sadly, but I saw somewhere they have let the people developing Discourse know about this issue so hopefully it will be fixed soon™

(back on topic now pls! ^^)

1 Like

I know nobody asked, but I quickly made a simpler Steve head!

2 Likes

Do it for the laffs