The New TW Update IMO

I think decreasing the cost of iron would nerf diamond armor which kinda solves the op diamond armor issue. To nerf diamond armor and bows in one go I suggest making bows cost anywhere between 3 and 5 emeralds. This would force players to choose between saving up for diamond armor and buying a bow. Most people would like both but with this change they’d have to choose. I also think combining the block breaking boom boxes and the player hurting ones would be a good idea. This would make it so they act like regular tnt for the most part but people can still do cool stuff with the kb ones. One thing I like is the blast proof glass and it’s price. The only thing I’d change about it is making it it blocks instead of 5 so it’s easier for mobile players to cover their treasure with it. I liked how golden apples cost emeralds before because they were only used in scenarios where everybody was already op. Overall I like the update but I think it needs some tweaks to make it better. Also shears would be neat since they break wool in .25 seconds versus 1.25 seconds. I believe a good price for them would be 3 diamonds. Thanks for reading my essay🐣

Diamond armer price is fine. Iron armer price should be lowered. Bows costing emeralds would completely ruin some people’s strats

6 Likes

You realize that diamond armor is twice as strong as iron armor. Iron armor is as much of a counter to diamond armor in treasure wars as it is in skywars(so to speak it isn’t)

1 Like

No pricing can change how OP Diamond Armor is.

1 Like