The Mario Event

Idea: Mario Update

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]add something like the sonic update but Mario on the hive

**More information:**multipule Mario games and like one you run through tubes and try to run away from evil mushrooms that’s just one

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here] have like a Mario costume some other Mario characters as a costume have like where there’s cool obstacles in the hub and so many games like Mario

2 Likes

Day 78 of telling that the hive needs to get the rights for mario in order to make an event

5 Likes

This shouldn’t be in the murder mystery category.

1 Like

Is Nintendo going to allow their number one mascot on (gasp) other devices? No!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I would love for a cool mario event for the hive. defenintly voted

How dare nintendo make mario allowed on other devices and operating systems faints

2 Likes

some people don’t understand logistics

Bro all y’all being rude I was just having an idea have y’all seen saga? Lol

there was a sonic event what about a mario event

1 Like

Bro what, they’re explaining how due to business reasons, Nintendo will practically never partner with hive at all

Read the above messages explaining why it won’t happen

2 Likes

Or any company/business, Nintendo rarely does stuff with others.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was implied. It’s a shame that they don’t, but business is business yk

3 Likes

This would be a dream come true for the team, we all love Mario! That being said, we can’t just make updates surrounding other people’s intellectual property.

Maybe one day we’ll be lucky enough to be offered the opportunity to work with the Mario franchise, but I wouldn’t expect it.

Thanks for the suggestion!

8 Likes