The inEGGitable (eggs in tw?)

The egg- before i start talking about this please play this music also loop it unless your on mobile keep on restarting and sorry mobile users after the end stop the music this is for presentation for this Wacom Cintiq 24HD - YouTube.

The Egg, the one weapon to balance bowspam, snowballspam, and even if it’s kb is trash, even if you can’t get it to shoot as fast as it can, one thing is for sure it is cheap 5 gold, to 8 eggs. Even if you think this might be a disaster something makes it balanced out fast enough to spam (if you can spam that fast) you only need 6 consistent shots to knock a man of a bridge, when holding right click will spam in about 3 to 5 cps and will have a 0.3 delay, and this will counter bowspam by 42.5% chance of giving 2 hearts off. It’s predecessor the snowballs are a little more pricey yet fast but eggs are meant for long range and if clicked at about 12 cps could be very fast at being spammed off the cliff, and bows have to be careful fighting egg players because they are cheap enough meant to fight as a special but this is meant to fight long range without the overpriced bow, mid-range snowballs, and nothing will stop the honks giving those bonks with eggs. And ok i feel like the eggs might be needed at somepoint in TW.

I personally don’t think we need eggs in TW, but bridge eggs maybe? Or would that make the Auto-Bridger useless?

2 Likes

auto bridgers don’t need to be replace also i felt like i just made a random joke now

1 Like

pun at title

:egg: :fried_egg:

I don’t feel like eggs are necessary in any form. Snowballs already do the job of knockback item, and eggs would just be a more annoying bowspam if they’re long range.

1 Like

well they aren’t completely kbing you off the cliff it will be a bit hard and you have to get a actual combo with 6 six hits with the eggs

it would still be extremely annoying. Pvp in twars is spammy enough rn(kb combos, snowballs, bowspam)

well now i see that pun made the spelling out of it’s death

the point to auto bridgers is that its not like other servers, hive dont copy, whitch would explain the skywars differrence and i think an “auto egg” Is a bit weird, Tho the name is catchy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

could you not bump this post.

3 Likes