The Death Match Dealer

In treasure wars I believe near the end of the game there should be a way to get more powerful items.

Once deathmatch starts an NPC will appear at middle selling items like spells, sword of ember, knockback nemos, more golden apples, cheaper pearls and cheaper boomboxes aswell. I believe this would help shorten the games in treasure wars and prevent teams from camping. It would also be a way for players to get different items instead of the two final teams having very similar gear.

I don’t know if this would be possible but maybe having a way of enchanting your gear or even just buying gear that’s enchanted already for a little more expensive…

I’m split about this

Why it would be cool: having an npc show up with cool stuff for cheaper is useful if you only have iron or chain.

Why this wouldn’t fit: people would just go for emeralds, diamonds or gold so they can get these things. Also matches usually don’t get to death match so people could just hide because they want to see the npc pop up. People can also just get stacked easily and wouldn’t be much fun playing against it

2 Likes

you would have to go to middle to buy some of the items like spells and nemo and most duos and solos games go to deathmatch for me

I agree to a level. The gact it is an npc isnt very good idea but maybe if the game gets to the last 5 mins there coild be a glowing effect added to players. This way they can add a way to find campera. They could also when the game ends a random player withh get attacked by a an enderdragon througjing them into the void

Edit: i dodnt realise this was a bamp