I’ve noticed that some games’ lobbies always fill up quite rapidly (ie, Sky Wars, Murder Mystery, Block Party, etc.) while others (ie, Just Build, Ground Wars, Survival Games, etc.) seem to have much longer wait times before enough people join. Often, even when enough people do join, it is usually the bare minimum that can result in unbalanced teams.
While I realize that this is just a reflection of the public’s favorite Minecraft minigame types, I thought it would be advantageous to give some of the less popular games a little leg up in popularity. That way, those who do enjoy playing those less popular games won’t be perpetually stuck waiting in lobbies.
Introducing the HIVE’s Daily Buzz! Each day, one minigame will be selected for this spotlight. For that whole day, players can earn bonuses such as increased quest points or experience boosts involving that game. With this rotation, every game can have a chance to be popular!
Daily Buzz Events:
- Bring Home the Bacon! (Capture the Flag)
- Whodoneit?? (Murder Mystery)
- Gotta Keep Moving! (Block Drop)
- Avast and Defend! (Treasure Wars)
- Sky-High Havoc! (Sky Wars & Sky Wars Kits)
- Amazing Architects! (Just Build)
- Can’t See Me! (Hide and Seek)
- Cheating Death! (Deathrun)
- Bonanza on the Bridge! (The Bridge)
- Eggstravaganza! (Ground Wars)
- And Then There Were Four! (Survival Games)
- Disc-oh yeah! (Block Party)