The bridge XP revamp + update

The bridge XP revamp + update:

[The bridge has an XP problem, and the best solution is to simply give more XP for tasks, and maybe add some more cosmetics]

Let’s face it, if you play the bridge frequently, you know that leveling up gets broken as you get higher levels. For defeating somebody and scoring, you get a the right amount of XP, but the total XP needed to level up is extremely high. As an example, I am level 15 in the bridge, and for winning a match I get about 1 pixel of XP on my XP bar. I can’t even imagine what it is like at later levels. So all I ask is that the hive lowers the XP required for leveling up in the bridge (each level a different amount to help balance the system). Also, there are some levels with no cosmetic, and while this is normal for the lack of levels in the bridge, with the grinding we do for levels, like level 16, we sometimes get nothing in return. Now let’s return to XP very quickly. With the addition of needing less cop for levels, level 20’s would lose XP, so maybe add 10-30 more levels, while still balancing them. Now let’s quickly look at the kits. With the leap update the hive did, it made the leap more fair, but snowballs and golden apples need more quantity to balance the leap. The hive could also add more kits like instant respawn, quick shooter (for bow), heavy hitter, the tank, builder (get blocks every second), etc.

[Note that this is my first post, and it may have errors or be a repeat of another users post, but I thought that it was important to get this out there. Have a great day!]

Uhhhhhhhh
I personally think the level cap is fine as it is but what would be better for levelling up is if we get more xp for doing a specific task.

Btw what do you mean by “instant respawn”? Every player has the ability to instantly respawn regardless of kit (if thats what you meant)

1 Like

It would work something like a base warp where in your 5th hotbar slot you would have an item that let you tp to your base at any given time.

To be honest The bridge xp is fine The game that needs a xp revamp is ground wars In my opinion

3 Likes

Only include 1 idea per suggestion so people know what they are voting for.

Ok, srry. Will do next time

YES. It is so hard to level up. I’m only level 12 and I’ve tried to max the game multiple times. I spent 3 hours 1 day and only leveled up 3/4 of the way to 13 :sob:

1 Like

Yeah o know! I spent two hours on the bridge and won almost every match and got just a few bars of Xp.

2 Likes

it’s difficult by design, bridge in other servers is played thousands of times, so hive was hoping there would be tons of players grinding a lot. But they butchered it sooo (I maxed bridge 2 months after arcade)

1 Like

Yeah! I really wanted to enjoy the bridge more but it just didn’t have the touch of other bridge versions.

1 Like