The Block Party Update

Thank you! :blush:

Edit: Replying to @Daviditaly64 (no double posts :rage:)
I tried to replicate Hive Style as great as I could, and I tried to add cuts on the edges of the boombox.

4 Likes

Nothing against! On the contrary, I like it (although I prefer mine)! It came out good

3 Likes

Um, it’s “came out good” not “comed out good”.:point_up::nerd_face: Time for another Hades Help session…

3 Likes

I knew it, this time it was my (italian) keyboard fault! :angry:

3 Likes

The Hades Help session never grows tired :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sob… I’m depressed now I think…

3 Likes

I fully understand that your decision is biased, and I respect it! :joy: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just need New Maps, New Songs, and most importantly new levels with more unlockables the powerups are okay for me so not any opinion on that and yeah I voted!

5 Likes

Ok so here is my 2nd suggestions for this idea post.
Gamemodes:
Tnt Run mode:

Tnt run mode 1

A mode where once a color is selected and everyone has stood on it, then it gets removed permanently once the next color is chosen and the map disappears

Tnt run mode 2

This mode is similar to the 1st gamemode, only instead of a color chosen to stand on its a color chosen to leave permanently. Also powerups become more common the later in the game it is

I might edit this later or maybe create another post but anyways

5 Likes

Is there already one that’s about being able to hit people with a Knockback II stick? Because that would be kewl.

4 Likes

I appreciate it!

I’ll add it but a bit reworked as there aren’t much colors and the game would slowly become impossible.

I’m already scared (don’t get me wrong) for computer players and everyone who can click super fast in PvP mode, so I think

• there would be people who target others to make 'em fall
  • with a border (made of blocks) there would be a problem anyway as people could get you stuck in an corner… Nemo Slap…
So… do we need a Knockback Nemo gamemode?
  • YES!
  • No
0 voters

You can’t read me. If you read me you’re a good person :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

So I suggested that maybe powerups spawn more often or maybe you get a certain amount of leap feathers like 5 at the begining of the game

5 Likes

It would be okay, Knockback Nemo will be one-time use only and it should be very rare

4 Likes

We’re talking of gamemode that you have a permanent Knockback-Nemo (unusable when the floor is removed), not about an item.

5 Likes

Congrats on 25 votes @Daviditaly64! also thanks for adding my ideas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So thanks for thinking of my mode. I have a couple more now lol

Layers

Each round is faster, but there are 2-3 layers you can go on

Respawn

You have 3 lives instead of one, but there are no powerups

Anyway that’s all I have for now I’ll reply later with more

Also thanks @Daviditaly64 for saying the thing about me in the credits. That means a lot coming from the guy with ideas :smiley:

3 Likes

This seems to similar to block drop.

This one’s good

3 Likes

ok so here i am again, so i made some concept art for some of the powerups when they are in your hand, here they are:

Painter

Screenshot (3174)

Color bomb

Screenshot (3175)

May or may not redo the paint bucket.
Ill try to create art for the rest just ill need time

3 Likes

This is not good, the BPUpdate got buried :skull:
so let’s do a poll!

What are the NEW Power-Ups you would like to see? max-5
  • Boombox
  • Color Bomb