The Bee Kit 🐝

Kit Idea: The Bee

Items

• Spell of Levitation x3 (15 seconds)

• Black Leather Pants (named “Bees Stinger”) It has Thorns II (Since it’s Leather it won’t protect you much but it will hurt your enemy)

• Bling Boots (honestly just here so it’s black and yellow)

Ability

• Every kill you get you get a Speed Boost (good for 2v1 Scenarios)

Further Detail

• Spell of Levitation can be used to clutch it’s kind of a more difficult to execute but more rewarding void walker

• The Thorns would be useful for dealing damage to your opponent when you are in the middle of a combo it won’t save you but it could kill if your opponent is very low (a nice backing off tool)

• As for the Speed Boost it would be useful for getting a second kill as well as fleeing when someone is trying to clean you up

Overall

The Bee kit would be a fun new addition to the skywars kits game, expanding the opportunities this game brings to the table featuring all new items and gear with a brand new play style.

Not a bad idea, but I’m not sure about the speel of levitation. What if it could be only one book that regenerates after a minute (like the Invisibililty spell of Trapper)? :thinking:

Anyway voted. :mailbot:

Great idea!

Although I agree David with the regenerating books. It would make this kit have more flow and require a bit less strategy to use. Also maybe there could only be a certain amount of blocks you can levitate up to, like 5-10 blocks below playheight since in SW you take fall damage. But overall it’s a good idea and I voted! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day! :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like the regenerating book thing because it would heavily promote camping 3 is fine, cause it’s supports strategically using it without just waiting and running @SmileyOnSpot @Daviditaly64

Bump idea got lost

1 Like