Temporary FD Immunity when using Void Warp

I was playing SKY-KITSDUOS the other day, and, using Void Walker, i tried using void warp to save myself from dying. But when i respawned, i died because of fall damage. Isn’t the whole point of void warp to save you from dying? it’s kinda stupid to respawn, only to die because you fell from 2 blocks high on half a heart.

So my suggestion is when you respawn, it makes you immune to damage for 1 - 2 seconds.

Let me know what you think!

JJ's Note

Surprisingly, builder kit is better for moving across islands than void walker.

This just makes sense and should already be a thing. This is an easy vote from me. Don’t worry I’ll remember to actually vote this time. :kekw:

Also I like the JJ’s notes, it’s a really nice touch to all of your suggestions. :smile:

4 Likes

The point is to give you a second life but not entirely save you.

This still makes sense though so why not? Voted.

4 Likes

Lol

Thank you, i try to make each one count!

Oh yeah your right. But still, you agree?

4 Likes

A bit, yes, lol

4 Likes

This is needed.

1 Like

Why buff the most used and meta kit?

1 Like

Some form of respawn protection just makes sense.

4 Likes

No it doesn’t , you can’t keep buffing an already op kit

1 Like

They already nerfed it once and the point is to survive the void. If you survive the void but then immediately take fall damage and die then it didn’t really save you.

1 Like

Dude its just spawn protection for like 1-2 seconds, how is that so OP to you?

2 Likes

Where did I say this idea was op?

If you agree with something, then vote. If you don’t agree, then don’t vote. No point in arguing :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Here you said it was an OP kit.

1 Like

Well…

The post Bubblez made definitely describes it best. Also, tbh, Void walker kinda needs a buff. You can already find ender pearls everywhere, it’s only good for it’s void warp, and if it can’t even do that right, what’s the point? it’s not even gonna change that much anyway, it’s just a little nitpick i have. happy_tongue

Hmmmm…

4 Likes

When and how?? Also this iis a good idea and the fall damage ahouldnt happen anyway

1 Like

this should be added/changed with the [[COMING SOON]] kits update :+1:

2 Likes

I honestly can’t remember

I think you used to spawn with a pearl or something

1 Like