Teleporter pads

For idea at parkour i feel like at hub you should be able to teleport to frog once you get hub title

So maybe add a teleport pads😀

Welcome to the forums! I don’t think this would be a good idea, since if someone fluked getting to the frog, then they could just go back to where they can’t get to every time. This would see a lot more people at the frog, making it harder to get started on the trickier parkour.

5 Likes

Heyo! welcome to the forums I am so glad that you decided to visit the bedrock forums! I hope you spend your best time in here, and as of your idea I really like it, I basically make the parkour to the frog title easy but for 2m max, it will be more easier for me to just teleport to it when I have already done it 100 times

Maybe if you finished the first part

1 Like

That’s what i meant after you get frog you can just teleport to the place cause it took me 2hr to get kangaroo it was hard with lag and stuff

2 Likes

This would definitely be a nice qol improvement, as it’s rare to fail the frog part of the parkour, just time consuming

4 Likes

tbh you can just climb the mountain and do like half of it lol

1 Like

Still, it’s annoying to have to redo that part when the success rate is 99%

1 Like

Heyo, I don’t feel as if this is really a necessity, you shouldn’t be able to cheat on the parkour and realistically it’s not that hard. This might also increase lag in the hub due to the amount of people using the teleporter up the parkour.

1 Like

Ik but its still annoying

Nah i meant after you get frog you can teleport to frog cause it was so annoying to repeat it to get kangaroo

Orbixx knows what you mean. He just doesn’t like the idea.