Taunt points by killing a seeker

Hi there I want to share an idea. My idea is that if a hider kills a seeker it could be considerated as a taunt. Why? Because I think that killing a seeker is like taunt about their job. So yup, that’s my suggestion. Because I think that the players that love to kill seekers want a kind of reward. It could be interesting.

It could count as much as using the llama taunt or less, idk but pls consider add it as a way to gain points.

Edit: And, it could make the game more funny because usually the people just keep hidden and that’s boring because you can kill a seeker 100 times but a guy that just stayed AFK using taunts to get points levels up faster is kinda unfair… And I know that it is the main idea of the game but I think that killing a seeker requieres more effort.

So it’s kinda like, “I killed you as a hider so you suck at your job lol” I guess

1 Like

hahahaha yeah something like that

That is probally the dumbest suggestion ever… (no offense)

Because taunt points should ONLY be earned by using taunts. Not voting on this suggestion for this reason.

no offense doesn’t make it not offensive
i actually kinda like this suggestion

3 Likes

That is probably the least factual reasoning ever…(no offense)

Because taunt points have never been ONLY meant for taunts. This idea actually makes sense, killing seekers should be a taunt.

2 Likes

Ok I guess??

I don’t think it should counts as taunt, but at leadt give you some XP. Or is that already a thing? I’m level 20 (Max Level, so I can’t XP up) so I have no idea.

it doesn’t give enough xp

1 Like

I’ve made an edit of this. Pls read it again. Thx for the feedback

Nice. That’s better for non-Level 20 players. Now it could be 25 taunt points after killing seeker.

Not that I don’t like your idea, it’s good, but you shouldn’t be able to “kill” the seeker in the first place. It completely ruins the point of the game.

That’s why the seekers are more geared than hiders. Still an incredible feat to kill one(assuming they’re not AFK)

1 Like

Yeah And if they are afk why would you want to waste your time killing them? Wait…what’s the point of this thread lmao. It’s not that possible to kill an active seeker already

1. If you don’t have anything better to say then don’t say anything at all.

2. You call that time-wasting? I mean, it’s your opinion but if this would be added, then if they were AFK then we could keep farmin’.

3. Yes, this thread does have a point and you just don’t see it because the only thing you can do is be ignorant.

1 Like

it is possible to kill a seeker.

I have.

The point of this thread is to add more experience for killing seekers.

Firstly farming xp in any game is banable which you should’ve known considering you are active on the forums

My comment clearly displayed a bit disagreement to someone’s thread for which I have all the rights to do so.

And secondly who are you to talk about constructive reply!? Did you look at your own comment? “Dumbest suggestion ever”. This sentence doesn’t have anything constructive in it. So stop impersonating staff, if they have problems with my reply they have all the rights to delete it. And. not. You. Quite Delusionary

1 Like
Not disagreeing or trying to start an argument with you here, but

Not true, only applies to spawn killing in treasure wars

He never mentioned anything about a constructive reply.

then look at this

I don’t get this, could you elaborate on that please?

Our forums typically don’t require much staff attention, we behave lol

Anyways, I get what you mean. However, killing seekers is an intended part of the game that doesn’t get enough reward. This thread attempts to change that.

sorry if I offended anyone here lol

1 Like

All good man! I am up for an positive criticizing conversation. But the attitude of the other guy didn’t seem right, my above reply was for him.

Since when was I impersonating staff?

oop- this is getting off-topic. stop arguing and get on topic lmao