Tap-to-use Traps

Let us tap-to-use to activate the traps when we’re playing as deaths. I have seen so many players having trouble with this, and well sometimes I also struggle with it.

no! mobile should get tap to use pearls, spells, snowballs, leaps, vaults, powerups, teleporters, restarts, and skips but not traps. Anything that buffs deaths is a bad thing! focus on making pearls and snowballs in skywars tap-to-use pls :pray:

5 Likes

Minecraft’s new mobile customisation does this though. Its brilliant!

3 Likes

the old controls are still better for pvp, and hive should continue to support the old controls!

6 Likes

This is a clip from @sparkskye

This shows how the new controls are useful for PVP. And I have more of you want to see lol

2 Likes

but some players (including me) are used to old controls.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t really buff deaths, just make it more fair. Making all runners and pc/console deaths do stuff at the press of a button while your a mobile death… kinda sucks. Anything that makes it more fair for mobile players is a good thing.

6 Likes

Can you explain this more? I don’t see how buffing deaths would be a bad thing, at the moment it’s extremely improbable for them to win.

3 Likes

Another good point, runners are pretty slimy and hard to catch and for mobile players it’s even worse, so buffing deaths slightly is a good thing.

5 Likes

Im used on the old buttons too.

3 Likes