Talking about stats in Treasure Wars becoming Bed Wars

Who cares about some xp boosters,it doesnt give us our full levels/stats back.
Thats all we care about

3 Likes

Nah bro, I care
I want my 50 hours of boosters, just gotta grind out the last prestige rq. Plus some fresh stats are gonna make me look good, no longer being held back from when I afked

3 Likes

Then don’t afk farm, it’s bannable in The Hive… Just be ok with your stats, you’re the only one here that want new stats, Hive can just add “Stats reset” they have already added it, you can access with a link.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people were begging for more prestige’s, but then when they effectively add five more prestige’s people get mad.

4 Likes

As people has already mentioned, the games are a lot different from each other. It doesn’t make sense to get stats from a different game

3 Likes

Then if it’s different they should keep treasure wars

1 Like

Because they are the same game concept, they’ll play a lot differently though which is why stats aren’t being transferred over to bw. It also splits the player base too much, from 4 modes to 8 modes. You may think that it’s not an issue, but The Hive surely does. There was a period where if a game with multiple modes that had very few players in a mode would be removed from the npc until it got more players. They did it so it would keep sbmm active on the other modes that had players. Idk what happened to it though. Thats also the reason why their Oceania region isn’t easily accessible(its still very easy to play on it, just do /region oc). Splitting players is not good at all, especially when it’s an easy fix like only having one variant of bedwars instead of both bedwars and Treasurewars.

3 Likes

But why are you talking about oceania servers ? They have been removed years ago, now /region oc bring you to asia… Anyway I understand why you want a stats reset when I see your KDR and winrate

3 Likes

Because it didn’t have the players to run well, which is what would happen with having two variants of bedwars.

Still great considering 1/3 was from afking, another 1/3 from solo trios, while only 1/3 of it was actually playing the mode with how many people I had in my party. And the fact that I don’t ever rq even when there’s cheaters, I like the challenge(beat this one cheater 4 times in a row that made him rage quit, my favorite memory fr). So many people talk crap about how bad my stats are then thy rq😂. “His stats are bad thats the only reason he wants stats to reset,” just isn’t true. If I cared about my stats I’d do what everyone that brags about theirs does, rq for 5 minutes until they find a lobby of bad players. Stats aren’t important, they just make some players feel good.

That’s my reason for wanting it to reset. Now talk about the actual reasons instead of taking cheap shots to make yourself feel good. Man, I had to delete so much stuff since it’s off topic.

3 Likes

I think to be honest it’s not really different, they are just gonna improve the tw. And for the stats I have good stats without rqing, just playing with the best squad possible, and we can beat even cheaters but we had problems so we sometimes had to ask quickly a moderator to come in our games

2 Likes

I think to be honest it’s not really different, they are just gonna improve the tw. And for the stats I have good stats without rqing, just playing with the best squad possible, and we can beat even cheaters but we had problems so we sometimes had to ask quickly a moderator to come in our games. Ok and now the forum is saying my message is “too similar” nice

1 Like

You posted the exact same thing above. How did you accidentally double post?

2 Likes

I did not I think…

1 Like