System to remove afk players

Idea:
A system on the server to disconnect players who are afk for too long

More information:
There are way too many players in games, and it’s making it annoying when you start games like treasure wars and you find some of you teammates are afk, so there should be a bot that kicks or sends any players who are afk for the entire length of the game to the hub. This would really open up more lobbies thag are clogged with people who either forgot to leave the server or are just joining games to farm xp from wins

Hello! This is a duplicate suggestion, please use the search :mag: button to make sure it hasn’t been suggested before

You can vote on it here

1 Like

it’s fine just play solo or don’t solo queue

well I like killing afk kids for ez wins. If your teammates are afk there’s not much of a difference if they’re out of the game.

1 Like

it’s only annoying that the entire team gets credit for treasure breaks even though i’m the one that breaks them all

1 Like

yea I guess so but it doesn’t effect your xp. I guess the other problem is that you might get the same afk players

If you really care about that then stop doing duos or any above that with random people .-.

2 Likes

i play with friends but they camp the entire game lol.

It does though, say your team breaks all the treasures, the afk kid still gets the xp from it

I know I said that it doesn’t effect your xp because weather you have teammates or not you still get the same amount of xp.

Doesn’t matter if my team mates are afk. Not like they help anyway LMAO

5 Likes

i would rather be by my self than play with a teamate