[Swarms] Sword Enchantments to Appease the Noobs

I get it. You want enchantments in Treasure Wars. Well, in normal gameplay, this ain’t gonna happen.

But in Swarms…

Here, server operators will be able to set enchantments for swords. When a player buys a sword, it will automatically be enchanted.

The options would be:

• Sharpness [Level]
  • Fire Aspect

This suggestion exists so that people will stop suggesting enchanting for TWars.

maybe even add the option for knockback

1 Like

Noobs are noobs, it just takes time to become skillful. (I am not saying I am the best or anything I just think not)

Sorry, :frowning:

1 Like

Hmmm nice as an idea but i think fire aspect would be too OP… Maybe a KB stick would be nice

2 Likes

well it would be an option, KB Sticks would be more op than fire honestly, fire is like 2 extra hearts, KB sticks are a pretty much guaranteed kill on someone due to the nature of tw maps and the way people make bridges. Like knockback nemo in skywars but it’s a lot more op because the maps are more open, and thus you have nothing to bump into to stop kb.

2 Likes

only prot and sharp should be added. fire would be annoying . Enchants should be added anyway for tws not just in swarms

2 Likes

kb sticks need to be like kb 2 where it actually does something

2 Likes

idk i feel like the hive doesn’t want enchants because it wants to keep everything unique

1 Like

yea thats there too… enchants make it like java or lifeboat

1 Like

there enchants on java hive so you can’t use the they want to be unique excuse

3 Likes

oh ok, then its prolly fine. what would you buy it with. Maybe they could allow one enchanted piece of armor for extra diamonds/emeralds/gold.

So like Stone Swords without sharp cost 5 gold, with sharp 15 gold
Iron Swords would cost 5 diamonds to 10 diamonds
Diamond swords would be 5 emeralds to 10 emeralds for sharp (maybe more because full chain becomes 4 tap)

for armor you could buy boots with feather falling (as an example) and the enchat would be permanent. So like upgrade the boots, but it doesn’t apply to all boots, just the kind you are wearing currently, and if you change armor, you get boots with that enchant.

1 Like

imo it should just be diamonds for perm. You choose between waiting for iron armer sword bow or tools or a gap

2 Likes

fair, but as I said before, the Hive tries to be original with its ideas, so this might be more plausible for the hive to do.

1 Like

yes but 10 ems for a non permanent dia sword would be pretty useless unless you didn’t have a treasure

2 Likes

I didn’t make this suggestion because I wanted this implemented.

But now that I think about it, this is perfect because ops can jack up the prices of swords to go with this.

fair point, but like 4 tapping people for ten ems while being 12 tapped or something is pretty good