Swarm For Forum Regulars

Idea:

We should put together a “regular” swarm(guild) when swarms release on bedrock

More information:

Disclaimer: this is not a suggestion to the Hive, but to the people of the hive. The hive does not need to take any action to make this possible with the exception of adding swarms.

When swarms release on the Hive, it may be hard to find a good group of people to team up with. But we actually have one right here, on the forums, a group of dedicated, friendly players! So if we make a swarm for the forums people, it could create a strong, long lasting community. The only reason why you would need to become a regular first is to make sure that you are an active member on the forums and not a rando that wanted to be part of a swarm. They gotta EARN IT!

don’t think I’ll join tho

1 Like

I’m probably gonna make my own guild.

2 Likes

Possibly? I think this would be cool, but I’d probably just sneak into another swarm lol

4 Likes

I guess that makes sense. I just don’t really have much of a friend group that plays the hive like I do, but maybe you guys do, and I respect that.

1 Like

ill join :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

I’d probably join because I’m not getting into one because of skill

3 Likes

i havent played with you guys yet but sounds super fun!

1 Like

I’m probably just going to make one with people I know irl.

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna make my own tw guild or something

1 Like

/swarm invite ImPizzas

2 Likes

not regular, try again

1 Like

You are allowed to reply to old #suggestions in this case you are right though. This was for no reason and nothing was added to the conversation.

@EarthHades Hive Forum Rules

2 Likes

@AniKitten lock pls ?

why the unnecessary peng

I might join if you can be in more than one swarm at a time. It would be fun playing with you guys.

I got regular on Thursday plus I think this ended just @ImPizzas looked up the topic again

stop replying pls

I did not realise how long swarms has been on the roadmap

rip regular rank :skull_and_crossbones: